Telehealth is here to stay.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, there are different options for accessing health services. This includes telehealth, to help protect patients and health workers and stop the spread of the virus.
At MyClinic we value your health and ask you to do the same. Do not neglect your general/regular health needs. All our doctors are still available for consultations via phone, video conference or face-to-face.
This service helps protect patients and health workers from unnecessary risk of infection. It is available from doctors, nurses, midwives, or allied and mental health professionals.
For GP services, you must have had a face-to-face consultation in the last 12 months with the same doctor, or another doctor at the same practice. This helps maintain continuity of care associated with better patient outcomes. You don’t need any special equipment for telehealth, and can either use your phone or a computer.
– You must have a valid Medicare Card for Bulk Billing.
– Medicare has introduced a rule that If you have not had a face to face consult within the last 12 months you are required to pay a private fee, there is no Medicare rebate.
– Your doctor will call you around the time of your appointment. Please have your phone on and within reach. The doctor may not call you at the precise time of your appointment, so we appreciate your patience. We may call on a private number. Please be patient and do not call the clinic.
– Any documentation will require you to come into the clinic to collect and can take 24-48 hours to be ready.
– E-scripts are available for your convenience. Speak to your Dr during your consult for more information.
– Face-to-face consults are required for care plans.
– We are unable to respond to requests via email. Please call the clinic for all en